Sunday, September 25, 2022

Need of Stability

 So it has been some time. 


I am working for a local photo studio that also works with schools doing fall and spring photos as well as school yearbooks. Still trying to do freelance work with photography if I can get any jobs. I did get a new lens, a 120-300mm 2.8 sigma lens. I really like the numbers. I tried it out for a volleyball match and it wasn't quick enough in the focusing department for my tastes. I used it for a badminton match and it worked okay, the players weren't having much of rallies so couldn't tell. I hope to use it soon for a football game. I think that's where it will do well. Oh, and this lens has something unique that I never knew about, and that's a 105mm size filter that it could use. 


Anyways, I hope to make a few more posts about the items I'm using and what's been helping me with my day to day activities. My amazon usage is ridiculous so I have plenty to share. 


I hope you all are doing well and are striving to be the best you. 

No comments: