Thursday, March 11, 2010

St James Festival

So I have a festival coming up for my church and I was asked to help out again with the PR for the event. I want nothing more than to help my church with this event. I'm already helping out with whatever the youth group does so hopefully helping this time again with the PR I can make this event even more successful. I got to make a quick half page flier. let me know what you folks think.
also got to work with the giraffes just the other day. Here's an old photo I took from last week.

and lastly I just want to add an iphone photo I took of eric byrnes at coffee shop that I was just at

Oh, I do want to mention that I finally surpassed the milestone of a mile on the treadmill today. It's been a long long time since I've been able to run/walk that amount. Lately my left knee/shin kept acting up and would not let me finish my run. Trying to get back into the shape I was prior to my surgery is definitely going to be harder than I thought...

Well, have a great weekend everybody!


No comments: